+ WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a form of permanent makeup that creates natural, beautiful eyebrows manually with a handheld microblade. It’s perfect for people who have overplucked or those who want to define, darken or reshape their eyebrows.
Technically, microblading is a form of eyebrow tattooing. However, unlike traditional tattooing, which uses a machine, microblading artists apply each hairstroke with a handheld microblade. This produces a very fine line that resembles real hair. Each individual hairstroke is hand drawn by the artist and blended in with the client’s existing brow hair.
This semi-permanent procedure can take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours, depending on the client and eyebrow shaping. Majority of clients require 2 sessions to have their desired brows. Touch up appointments can be made 2 to 3 months after your first initial visit.
Microblading is NOT recommended for cover-ups/correction work. Microblading is best suited for those who have normal to dry skin and LOTS of brow hairs. Oily skin and aging/thin skin is not recommended as results will not heal, or look as natural. If this is you, you would be a better candidate for Ombré Powder, Combination or Microshading. Not sure where you fit in? Email email@example.com and we can help you determine what technique is best suited for you!
MICROBLADING is NOT recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment)
- Had an organ transplant
- Allergies to makeup
- Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, steroids.
- Sick with a cold flu like a virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months
- If you have extremely oily skin, the microblading technique is NOT ideal for you as the oil produced will cause your 'hair strokes' to heal much softer with a powder look rather than a defined stroke.
- If you have an old existing brow tattoo.
BOOK APPOINTMENT NOW →