+ WHAT IS MICROSHADING?
If you’re caught deciding between shading and microblading but still wanting that natural look, microshading gives you just that! Custom hair strokes will be made throughout the entire brow by microblading. Next, soft shading from the tail and blended towards the center/front giving it more depths and density leaving your brows with a natural 3D effect.
This semi-permanent procedure can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. Majority of clients require 2 sessions to have their desired brows. Touch up appointments can be made 6 to 8 weeks after your first initial visit.
Suitable for MOST skin types and heals very soft and beautiful. NOT recommended for oily skin or cover-ups (depending on the severity of the previous brow tattoo).
MICROSHADING is not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment)
- Had an organ transplant
- Allergies to makeup
- Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, steroids.
- Sick with a cold flu like a virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months